Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving - fun in the desert!

Ready for take off on my very first flight!
This was my favorite activity the whole week!! I had my OWN dvd player that only played Yo Gabba Gabba - it was Heaven!
The resort had a play ground - my papa and grandpa took me to almost everyday!
I got my first skinned knee - :(
I went to the train park and rode the train with my pops and papa
I got to see Larry Fitzgerald at the train park - (All Pro Wide Receiver for the Arizona Cardinals)
I got to ride my cousin Anderson's train when I went to visit at the Kopps
Mom, nona, grandma, and aunt Kara took me to the Zoo - those are the giraffes - my favorite!!
There was a petting zoo at the big zoo but I wasn't really interested in leaving my mama's arms
The highlight of my trip.... Yo Gabba Gabba performed at the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade - YEAH!!
My Bird Man look - Dad is a big fan of doing my hair like this.

Last but not least I got to go swimming - gotta love the desert in November!